Saturday, November 17, 2012

CSI: Case File #45

Okay, so I'm still very much intimidated with the CSI challenges, but I have to be honost . . . they also are fun to do . . . not easy for me, but fun!!  Why do you ask??  Because I get to go through all my papers to find the right colors and patterns to match, and then I discover old treasures . . . patterned paper that has been "forgotten" in the cupboard!  That's the FUN part . . .:D!!!

Here is what challenge #45 looks like . . .


And this is my take on the challenge . . .

Products:  Authentique, Bazzill, Bo Bunny, Simple Stories, MS, Prima, Kaisercraft, Silhouette Cameo
I used some older pictures of me (2011) which my daughter snap on a snowy day in January!  Seeing these pics reminds me of the fun we had that day in the snow!!

Case File #46 are up already . . . go and have a look and play along with us!!


1 comment:

  1. it is such a pretty LO, Roulien! the circle photos look so nice here!

    ReplyDelete