Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Colorful Creations layout . . .

i wanted to show of today!!  This one is for the Twisted Blueprint event.  You are given a sketch and a twist to work with.  Here is a look at the sketch . . .

Twisted Blueprints - 29 Oct - 4 Nov
The Twist is to use the color blue an heart on the layout. I turned this into a 2-pager and this is what I came up with . . .

Products:  Bo Bunny, EK Success, Silhouette, American Crafts
Halfway through this layout I wasn't sure it was working and I almost started over.  I'm so glad I didn't and that I just went ahead with it.  I think it's so cute . . . almost as cute as this little guy . . . almost!!!!  This is DGS Llewellyn @ 10 months.  10 months of awesomeness!!!!  I just love his little face!!

Thanks for stopping by . . . wishing you a wonderful Sunday!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it Roulien! I love that you made it a 2 pager and blew up that great pic! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Stunning! So smart of you to stretch the sketch! Sweet smiling grandson you have!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete