Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A month of Gratitude with Teresa Collins

Although we do not celebrate Thanksgiving like those of you in the US, I always loved the idea of having a day to give thanks!  I know I have so many little things (and big things) in my life to be thankful for, and I really am!!  



Teresa Collins are on a month long quest to DOCUMENT life and gratitude, and I decided in joining her during November!  You can read all about it on her blog, but it's fairly simple to do and will take only a few minutes everyday of your time!

Basically all you have to do is write down each day what you were most thankful for in that day. Teresa is doing it on journal pages that she will bind at the end of the month into a mini-album.  I am doing mine on my PC for now, since I do not have journal paper that I love.  As soon as find one I will simply print what I've written on the pages to bind them into a mini later.

I will share some of my pages each week here!  This will help keep me on track!  I hope you will join us in counting our blessing in November!




No comments:

Post a Comment