Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I've been working on . . .

 October was such a great month for me on the scrappy front . . . all thanks to the LOAD challenge Cathy van de Bruinhorst was hosting at Let's Scrap!!  I'm happy to report that I have managed to completed 27 layouts (single and 2-pagers bring page count to 43) in October . . . wHoOp WhOoP!!!  What makes me very proud of myself is the fact that I LOVE what I created in this time.  I am definitely on a scrappy high right now and I'm loving the feeling!!

But I also had the urge to create more than just layouts . . . I want to do something pretty and different.  The last couple of days that is just what I did.  I was looking through the Silhouette Studio online shop and I found these Lori Whitlock drawer box cutting file . . . and in a flash I knew what I wanted to do with them!!  Since we sent all our stuff home in June, I was looking for something where I could keep a few pieces of costume jewelry in.  And Lori's little boxes was perfect!!  Once cut, they are easy to assemble and very sturdy . . . which surprised me!!  Here's a look at my new jewelry box . . .

Products:  Prima, Bazzill, Petaloo, Martha Stewart
I went all girly on this project, since it was something for me, and every time I look at it, it makes me smile!!




I also worked on printers tray . . . something I really LOVE to do!!  This time I wanted to create something Christmas-sy!  I used a white 7 Gypsies tray and paired it up with the new Merry and Bright collection from MME.  I love the beautiful colors and images of this line.  Here is a look at the completed tray . . .

Products:  MME, 7 Gypsies, Kaisercraft, Ranger


I can't wait to display this one around the house during Christmas time!!  I have a baby album to complete and another mini album that I need to work on . . . my goal for November!!

I've you are celebrating Halloween . . . have fun and stay safe!!  Happy Wednesday!!


1 comment: