Thursday, October 4, 2012

Moments in Time - LOAD #5

I wanted to scrap this photo of my dad, uncle and grandma which my sister gave me in January, honoring my grandma, whom I never knew.  She died a few months before I was born in 1971 after being involved in a car accident.  My grandma lived with my family at that time, and after an evening at the drive-in they were involved in the crash.  My mom was thrown from the car . . . if I remember correctly she was 7 months pregnant with me.  My grandma died later that evening in hospital.  My mom and dad always praised my grandma, and I would have loved to have known her.  This layout is my tribute to her.

Products:  Graphics 45, Prima, FabScraps
 and some of the details . . .



Thanks for stopping by!  I'll have another layout tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment