Saturday, October 27, 2012

Let's Scrap - Sketch 10-24-12 (LOAD #40 & 41)

I quickly wanted to share this weeks Let's Scrap sketch with you.  When at first I saw the sketch I wasn't loving it, but I truly loved the amazing layouts the DT came up with for this sketch, and just had to give it a go!  I wanted to scrap some of my hubbies Europe photos of last year.  Such a shame that I haven't worked on these photos earlier.  I don't know about you, but I have a hard time in scrapping something that I haven't experienced myself . . . weird??  Here is this weeks Let's Scrap sketch . . .


And here is my take for this week . . .

Products:  Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, American Craft, Kaisercraft, 
I used the right hand side of the sketch and created a booklet using one of the Heidi Swapp memory files.  I cut the front of the file in half, and then created a little mini-book to add lots more photos for this layout. I found the inspiration for this on Heidi Swapp's blog.  I love these Kaisercraft frames and they worked beautifully here.  I also used Heidi Swapp and Kaisercraft stamps to create interest!  Here are some close-up's of the mini-book . .









We need to add the journaling, but I'm waiting for my DH to help me with that!  I'm going to do the rest of his Europe trip in the same way . . . using the Heidi Swapp memory files.  I kind of like the way this one turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!!



4 comments:

  1. WOW! I looooove what you've created! You did a fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to "see" you again Roulien. Glad my crafting touched you - it was something God was really speaking to me and that piece is definitely special to me! Miss seeing your creations all the time - they are so good.
    How is your daughter and grandson doing? I remember there was some sort of health issue right after you left her. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page! it is featured on Heidi Swapp's Facebook page! great job! - Jennifer Evans; Heidi Swapp Media Team Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow . . . how exciting!!! Thanks so much for letting me know, Jen!!

      Delete