Friday, October 5, 2012

L is for . . . - LOAD #6 & 7

I'm so blessed to have lots of scrappy time this weekend!!  My hubby are working long hours and my son is having a sleepover at a friends house.  That leaves me with plenty ME time!!

This week Let's Scrap has a fun sketch with lots of pictures for us to play with.  Here's the sketch . . .

Sketch - 10-3-12
and here is my take . . .

Product:  Fancy Pants
 A friend of mine took these gorgeous photos of our precious grandson a few months ago, and it couldn't be more perfect for this layout.  I wanted to capture every part of him!  You'll see photos of his hands, feet, nose, ear, navel, the cutest bum ever, and eyes.  Here are some close-up's . . .






This also counts for the LOAD challenge we are also having at Let's Scrap!!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!


1 comment: