Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just want to share . . .

a new layout I created today and LOVING how it turned out!!!  I've seen a layout like this in the Christmas issue of Scrap Affairs last year.  The design of imitating an Advent calender just stuck with me.  Today I decided to make one using the Advent calender as inspiration.  I recently ordered the new Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage collection and that's what I used for this layout.  Here's a look at what I created . .


I found the tree at Inkspired Treasures blog and though it would work perfectly here.  We are doing a family photo shoot soon and I will then add my photos . . . can't wait!!!  Here are a few close-up's . . .




This also brings my LOAD challenge count to #38 & 39 for October . . . WHOO-OOH!!  I have lots of more LOAD layouts to share with you tomorrow!!  You will need a cup of coffee/tea when you visit again!!  See ya soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment