Saturday, October 6, 2012

Here goes LOAD #8 and 9!

After having some wonderful playtime yesterday, I have a few more layouts to show you.  First up is LOAD #8.  This one is a scraplift from a layout I found on Pinterest!  Who does not love Pinterest??  And of course I've added my own twist to make this layout mine.  Here is what I've created . . .

Products:  Prima, Pink Paislee, American Crafts

I have to tell you, this picture makes me smile.  It's just the sweetest thing to see!!  I love them both so much!
And here is LOAD #9, which I created for the  Twisted Blueprints #15 challenge at Colorful Creations.  You had to use the sketch . . .


and the twist is to add something hard, something soft and something distressed.  Here is my layout . . .

Products:  MME, Jenni Bowlin
Something hard ~ buttons and chipboard alpha's, something soft ~ doilly and twine, distessed ~ edges of background paper and banners.

I hope to have more to share with you later on today!  Have a wonderful Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment