Friday, September 21, 2012

Scrapbook Convention - Class 2 with Authentique

Another favorite manufacturer for me!!  Tracie Hudson, all the way from the UK, was our teacher for this class!  She had a mix-and-match kit . . . using paper from different collections to bring us one gorgeous layout!  Before I get to Tracie's layout, let me share some photos of the lovely goodies we've received on our tables . . . they are truly yummy!!

First we have the bag . . .


 And all the lovely's on the table . . .



We felt so spoiled receiving all this lovely gifts!!

Back to class 2 with Tracie and here is my completed layout . . .


I love the colors and all the little details Tracie added to this layout!  At first glace it looks easy, and it really is, until you see all the little extras . . . not to mention the fuzzy cutting of the flowers!!

Here are some of the little details on this page . . .





One of the cool techniques we learnt was to make our own washi tape . . . something I'll be using many times in the future!


This is one of my favorite layouts from the convention!  I loved working with these Authentique products and love the finished product.  Thanks Tracie & Authentique for a fab layout!!

Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment