Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saturday Sketches by Kaisercraft

I recently discovered the Saturday Sketch Challenge hosted by Kaisercraft.  They have a new sketch and examples from the amazing DT every week.  That gives you 4 chances to win some fabulous goodies from them!  You can have a look at the rules for the sketch challenge HERE!

Here is sketch #4 on which my layout is based . . .

September 2012 - Sketch #4
I rotated the sketch to work with the orientation of my photo!  And let me just say . . . I LOVE this photo om my husband, son on our little grandson.  All the important men in my live together!!  I am truly blessed!!  We were baby sitting little Llewellyn and that's why my son-in-law escaped this little photo session!!!

Products:  Kaisercraft Sears & Son collection, Leaky Shed. Prima, Ranger



Happy Tuesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment