Monday, September 24, 2012

SA Scrapbook Convention - Day 2


Sunrise over Jo'burg on Sunday!  Early start . . . and we are so excited to start this day's scrapping!!

We started with the very sweet Amy Tan . . .

 u

We created a little mini album with some American Craft, Studio Calico and Amy Tangeringe products.  This was the most relaxed class we had and a super way of starting the day!!  I show pictures of my completed album once it's finished.  I'm still undecided as to what pictures to use her.

Next class was with Tracy Ladouceur representing Pink Paisley and some wonderful products from Heidi Swapp!  We used Heidi Swapp's amazing new product - Memory Files - to create a beautiful folder with lots of flaps and foldout to hold photos, journaling and memorabilia.  It truly is a great product to work with. I still have to complete mine and will share soon!!

Last class of the day . . .  Kerrie Gurney all the way from Australia and representing Art Deco was up with a fab double page layout.  I love beautiful colors of the beautiful KaiserCraft papers we've used for this layout.  Kerrie incorporated some great techniques to add dimension to a layout and I went a little glitter crazy, but I love the end result!!!  Here is my finished layout from this class . . .







This was my first Scrapbook Convention and it will definitely not be the last one!!  I loved every minute of it and wanted the weekend not to end!!

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who made this such a wonderful event!!  All the teachers, the amazing helpers in our classroom, by bestie, Ilonka and Yvonne who was sitting alongside us . . . you were all wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment