Thursday, September 27, 2012

Playing with Graphics 45

This is totally a new one for me!!  I've always found the Graphics 45 collection just to busy for my
style, but from the moment I say the Ladies Dairy Collection, I knew I wanted to have those gorgeous papers!  I found the colors, patterns and those beautiful images to hard to resist!!  When I got home after my South Africa trip, they were waiting for me on the dining room table.  When I opened the box and had them in my hand I knew which photo I wanted to use first for a layout!  This photo . . .


warms my heart every time I look at it!!!  This is two of my sisters and me, just before my nephews wedding.  His mama is the one in the middle!  I knew this photo deserved a layout to showcase it!

Products:  Graphics 45, Prima, Martha Steward, KaiserCraft




I'm so happy with how this one turned out . . It reminds me of how very special sister are!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment