Thursday, September 20, 2012

My First SA Scrapbook Convention - Class 1 with Bo Bunny

I've been looking forward to this event since the moment I booked my seat at the annual South African Scrapbook Convention held at Emperors Palace!  I wanted to attend last year, but was too late in sending in my application . . . this year . . . I didn't take any chances!!

My bestie, Ilonka Dalton . . .



was waiting for me when I arrived early morning at Emperors.  We had plenty of time to register and walk around and browse the shop.  Then it was off to find our spots in the Group A "classroom".  This is what our schedule looked like for the weekend . . .


We started the day with Matthew Lanoy and his beautiful wife, Angela, from team Bo Bunny!  Bo Bunny is without a doubt one of my all time favorite manufacturers!!!  To say I was excited about this class would be an understatement . . . I was SUPER excited!!!  Matthew and Angela are so friendly and I loved the vibe of this class!!  Lots of prizes was given out . . . And I was lucky to receive a 6" x 6" Gabrielle paper pack!!  Whoo-ooh, since Gabrielle is one of my favorite collections from BB . . . Thanks Matt!!!

The Bo Bunny kit was full of Hello Sunshine goodies to work with!  The coolest edition to this fun and bright page is the slider . . . what a cute little embellishment to make!!  Here is my completed layout . . .


And here is a close-up of the cool little slider . . .



And some more close-ups . . .





How cute is that little face???  And the slider!!

I'll be back tomorrow with Day 2.  Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment