Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting back in the saddle!!

So, I've been away on holiday for 6 weeks and just returned this week!  Laundry are sorted, and my boyz had a few good dinners to keep them happy!  And in the coming week I'll share some of my holiday snapshots!!  I have wedding pics, animal pics, scapbook convention pics and gorgeous Llewellyn pics to show off!!  Watch this space!!!!

Today I had some time to scrap, and I wanted to play along with Scrap Africa and the sketch challenge they have going on . . . but it's only until tomorrow - September 15!!  So if you want to play along - HURRY!!!

Here is the sketch that you have to work with . . .

Scrap Africa - Sketch #9
And here is my layout . . .

Products:  Prima Tea-Thyme paper and embellishments, MS punch, AC alphas
I just received these Prima papers and embellishments this week and they are GORGEOUS!!  This is only the second time that I work with Prima papers but I love the colors and the beautiful flowers on these papers so much!!  The photo are one of the wedding one's I promised to share during next week.  With us living in Saudi Arabia it's not everyday that I have a reason the get dressed up . . . O boy, and I had so much fun looking for, and buying a new dress, and then I found the PERFECT shoes to go with, to really have a reason to go all out on hair and make-up . . . It was pure FUN!!!

Here are a few close-up's photos of the details on this layout . . .




That's it for today . . . hoping to share some more scrappy stuff over the weekend!

Have a wonderful Friday!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Roulien. The paperline sure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Roulien and those patterned papers look absolutely gorgeous! I love the layering and details...makes for such a super layout! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! And you look absolutely stunning girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful girly layout Roulien, you do look so pretty!! Wonderful to see you taking part in our challenges at Scrap Africa again. Smiles, Rene'

    ReplyDelete