Friday, July 6, 2012

Scrap Africa

The new sketch are on the Scrap Africa blog and it's one I LOVE!!!  I can not wait to get started with this one . . . so many possibilities are swimming around in my head!!  Here is a look at the sketch . . .

Scrap Africa - Sketch 7
Be sure to visit  Scrap Africa and see all the beautiful projects the DT made with this sketch.  Amazing work from all of them!!

And I have to say a big "Thank You" to the Scrap Africa team for choosing this layout . . .


as one of the 5 winners for Sketch #6!  Scrap Africa has amazing DT and the entries are all so beautiful, that I consider it a real achievement for my work to be featured on the blog!  Thank you, Scrap Africa!!

Wishing you all a happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats Roulien, that's a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete