Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scrap Africa's South African Flag Challenge!

I simply love this Scrap Africa challenge!!!  It's so original and have limitless possiblilities!!  Here is what this challenge is all about . . .

"How many of you actually know how does South African flag look like?  If you didn't know before now you will know!  Here it is:

Challenge #6 - South African Flag Challenge

Colorful, isn't it? But we think that it is pretty inspiring as well!
So here is the challenge for you:
use at least 3 colors featured on the flag in your project.
You can use: black, white, red, green, blue or yellow.
Additionally you can add grey, cream of beige.
No other color can be used!
The colors on your photographs are not taken into account - 
it doesn't count towards the minimum 3 and it can be any color.
Another thing to make it clear: 
you are not required to use precise colors as it is on the flag but! -
green must be green and blue must be blue. 
It should be yellow and not orange, and it should be red and not pink."

I told you this is a FUN one!!!!  Here is my entry for this challenge . . .



I love this photo of my hubby and son!  I love to see them this close and forming a bond that will last for the rest of their lives!!  This wasn't always the case with  these two!  Don't get me wrong . . . the love was always there, but their personalities are so different that we were bound to have major differences!!  In the last few years this has started to change, and they are working hard to form a solid and beautiful father-son bond.  And I just love to see this little miracle happening!  I love both of them so much, and as a mom and wife, you kind of feel in the middle when they clash, and I enjoy to see them now playing, enjoying and loving each other more than ever!!

I used Echo Park "A Boy's Life" papers and banner for this layout!  I love the fun and bright colors. I chose to work with the blue, red and yellow.  I also used little bits of grey and cream.  

Additionally I've used this Creative Scrappers sketch for this layout.  Here is a look at this versatile sketch . . .


That's it from me today!  Have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. Another great fun layout Roulien, thanks for playing along with us on this challenge, it's always nice to see your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Roulien. I love seeing your pages.

    ReplyDelete