Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Everyday life and Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge #7

I'm so guilty of not updating this little blog of mine . . . but what can I say?!?  It's summer, and although here in Saudi Arabia it means that we DO NOT spent to much time outside, it still means that we are visiting with friends while schools are closed for the summer break!  I have been taking a little scrappy break, since it felt like my mojo went on summer vacation as well!  I'm trying to find inspiration in the everyday things, but I have to admit, it's hard right now!  We had to move houses as well and that sure did not help me to get creative!!  But on the plus side . . . now I have this lovely view from my living room window . . .


I quickly wanted to share two layouts that I have created for Scrap Africa's sketch challenge.  I started out yesterday with the sketch and ended up with this layout . . .

You melt my heart
Isn't this picture of Llewellyn just beautiful!!  Those big eyes really melts my heart!! I really like how this one turned out, but when I showed it to my husband, he could not see how I ended up with this layout from this sketch . . .

Scrap Africa - Sketch Challenge #7
And because of my husbands confusion I decided to create one more layout, trying to stick closer to the sketch, and this is what I ended up with try #2 . . .

Moment by Moment





And this one, I like very much!!!  I used the "Follow Your Heart" collection from MME to create both these layouts.

I will try to came back in a day or two and do a post on the layout I've created since my last post and some other scrappy news!  Hope to see you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment