Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's Scrap Layouts!!

Happy Monday!!

I have a few Let's Scrap layouts that I quickly want to share with ya' all!!  I'm a little behind in showing Cheri's gorgeous sketches and what I created with them!

First we have the sketch from a few weeks ago . . . Sketch 6-6-12.  At first look, I wasn't sure that I wanted to use this sketch . . . It just wasn't my style!!  But after seeing what an amazing job the DT did with this sketch, I just had to give it a go!!

Here is sketch 6-6-12 and my layout . . .


COUSINS




I used the Fabulous collection papers from Simple Stories!  I wanted the layout to be girly and fun, and these papers allow me to do just that!  Title and quote was cut using my Silhouette.  In the end I really enjoyed creating with this sketch!!

Next we have this weeks sketch, and since yesterday was Fathers Day, I wanted to create a layout honoring my husband and his Daddy-role in our children's lives.  My inspiration for this layout came from a quote my sister shared with me.

Here is sketch 6-13-12 . . .


And my layout . . .

DADDY -  flip out closed




DADDY - flip out open
 I just love to incorporate flaps into my layout to include more photos!!  I used Basic Grey's Marjolein paper for this one because I just LOVE the colors and patterns on them!!

And for the last layout I wanted to share, I used an older Let's Scrap sketch . . . this one is from 11-30-11!


And my layout . . .


ON THIS DAY . . .





This is the 2nd layout I created using Bo Bunny's Little Miss collection, and I have to say I really am in love with these papers.  When Bo Bunny first released it, I did not like them.  I thought they were too girly for me, boy was I wrong!!  I also used some Kaisercraft flourishes and pearls, crackle accent and ribbon from my stash.

This Wednesday Let's Scrap will have a new card sketch for this week . . . Hope to see you play along!  Have a fabulous week!!

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful works of heart.. love your style.. hugs, Mich

    ReplyDelete