Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A few more Let's Scrap Layouts!

I quickly wanted to share 2 more layouts I created for sketches over at Let's Scrap!  I need to learn to blog about these layouts as I upload them on the Let's Scrap sketch, but time is not my friend!!  Something to put on my "to-do" list!

The first sketch and layout I want to share is 6-13-12.  This is one of Cheri's famous flip out page sketches . . . And I love doing them, because you can add so much photos to your layout!!  On this layout I was able to add 14 photos . . .yes, 14!!!  Pretty amazing!

Here is the sketch and my layout . . .

Sketch 6-13-12
Since this was the week that we celebrated Father's Day, I wanted to create something to honor my husband and the special bond he has with our children.  They sure are blessed to have such a wonderful, loving and caring daddy!

Flip out page closed
Paper, alphas and clips - Basic Grey's Marjolein collection



Flip out page open

The next sketch I want to share is a card sketch, but once again I used it to create a single page layout!  From the moment I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it, and it's simply perfect for a layout!  Here is Debby's sketch . . .

6-20-12
And my layout . . .


I used the French Kiss collection from Glitz Designs for this layout.  During INSM at Let's Scrap Michelle van Wyk shared a link for this very cute butterfly tutorial with us, and you can find it HERE!  Please leave Shirl some love for sharing this amazing tutorial with us!

Be sure to check the Let's Scrap site every Wednesday for new sketches, and do not miss all the wonderful DT challenges every Friday!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment