Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do you have loads of buttons and brads??

Then I have the perfect project for you!!  But you'll need lots of time and patients for this one as well!!!  I found this wonderful tutorial over at the American Crafts blog on how to make a monogram letter with buttons and brads!  I love monograms and always look for them for our family, and this one was perfect for me to try.

Here is the one I made today . . .









I used A LOT of my button and brad stash on this project, but I really love the end result!!  I used liquid glue from the start, and then just added the brads and jewels to add dimension to it!  All those Bo Bunny brads from previous collection really came in handy here!!

Be sure to check out the tutorial on the American Craft blog, and leave them some love!!

Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Your letter "S" turned out beautiful. I might try this with "Candi" from Craftworks Cards (Shhh! Don't tell American Crafts that I'm cheating on them, LOL), since so many pieces of "Candi" come in one packet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! What a great way to use up buttons and make room for new ones! LOL ;) Your S is so pretty and I like how you framed it so it shows up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete