Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another INSM Challenge at Let's Scrap

I had time to squeeze in one more challenge for the International Scrap Month at Let's Scrap!  I don't think I will complete all the challenges, but I am happy with what I did get done!  The newest layout was done for Challenge #12 hosted by Susanna Granroth.  She provided us with a bingo chart to choose elements from and of course you had to use a Let's Scrap sketch.  Here is the bingo chart Susanna provided:


I chose to work with a diagonal line using bling, pattern papers, swirl and heart . . . and I created this layout


Pattern paper, heart and swirl - Kaisercraft
Bling, lace, flowers and leaves - Prima
Alphas - MME
Punch - EK Success
Crackle Accent
Pendant from Tattered Inspiration
Brads from my stash

This layout is one of those that you scrap because it cheaper to scrap than to see a therapist.  Monique and I are at such a strange place in our relationship, and I realize that I can not treat her any longer as a girl . . . although in my eyes she will always be my little girl.  But it's time to let her go . . . to allow her to spread her wings and fly.  I'll be praying for her, I'll be there if she falls to pick up the pieces, I will be her soft landing  when things turn out differently than she expected and life show her it cruel side.  But it's not easy . . . it's braking my heart little by little.





Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Roulien {my kind of style}! Shabby and gorgeous! May I scraplift this one?
    Hugs!
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete