Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some Let's Scrap Layouts to share!

I quickly wanted to share two Let's Scrap layouts that I recently made.  I'm still busy working on the newest sketch (4-11-12), but I did complete the previous weeks sketch, and I made a layout that I TOTALLY LOVE from an older sketch!!!

Here is sketch 4-4-12 and my layout:

Let's Scrap Sketch 4-4-12

You made me a Noenie
 Paper - Bazzill Basics Worth Remembering
Flowers - Bo Bunny
Alphas - Enmarc
Punches - Martha Stewart & EK Success


Here are a few close-up's of the details on this layout:





Here's another one layout I created with a Let's Scrap Sketch.  I used a 2010 sketch for this layout.  I wanted to create a layout where I can document all my scrapbooking accomplishments, and this sketch from Cheri with all the little squares was perfect for this.

Here is the sketch . . .

Let's Scrap Sketch - 8-25-10
And here is the layout . . .

What I LOVE to do
Paper - Bazzill Bacics  Vintage Marketplace Collection
Punch - Martha Stewart
Butterfly from my stash
Wood swirls - KaizerCraft
Love chipboard - Enmarc Crafts
Alphas - American Craft and painted with Jenni Bowlin paint dabbers
Material, lace, pink ribbon - Tattered Angels
Rolled flowers cut with a MFT die and Big Shot Express

And some close-up's photos . . .




I love this layout . . . the wonderful colors, the girly feel of it and that's it practical!

Can you tell I'm loving all the new Bazzill Basics collections?  All of them are just so easy to work with .  . . I love them all!  

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!!


1 comment:

  1. These are both beautiful! I love how you did the little boxes in the 2010 sketch!

    ReplyDelete