Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketchbook 4 on-line class with Kelly Purkey

Just wanted to share 2 more layouts I made with the sketches from the very talented Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 class that is happening now on the Studio Calico blog.

It's the first time I've done any of Kelly's classes, and since her style is so very different from my own, I wasn't quite sure about this one!  Now, I'm so glad that I did sign up!!  I'm having a ball with these sketches that are uploaded to the classroom!!

Here are 2 more layouts I made with the sketches.

First up is this one . . . made from Sketch #1.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch this time.  The colors on these Lillibee papers are just so  yummy, and perfect for the pictures.

2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!


Paper and embellishments - Lillibee's Buttercup Collection
Punch - EK Success
Alphas - American Crafts painted with Adirondack Paint Dabbers
Buttons from my stash


The 2nd layout I want to share today, is from sketch #6.  I can't believe how quickly this layout came together!!  Normally I spent lots of time on a layout.  This one took about 1 hour to create . . . and I really, really LOVE the end result!

Here is my sketch #6  layout . . .

HELLO THERE, HANDSOME!
 Paper - MME Miss Carolina Collection
Twine - MME Follow your heart collection
Buttons - Basic Grey
Punch - Martha Stewart


Thanks for stopping by my lil' blog today . . . Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment