Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm a Guest Designer at Scrap Africa!

I'm so honored to be playing along with the gals over at Scrap Africa with the new sketch challenge starting today!  Scrap Africa was started in January of this year and this is what they have to say about the reason for the blog.

"Why did we start this blog? Simply because we want to showcase and celebrate the creative talent that we have in our beautiful land. At the same time we want to share it with the rest of the world and be inspired by others. While our main focus is on scrapbooking in Southern Africa we hope that our challenges will attract scrappers from different parts of the world."


Here is the sketch that Svetlana sent me to play with . . . and let me just say that I was so inspired by the versatility of this sketch that I created 2 layouts with it!  

Scrap Africa Sketch #4

"I Love You"
Paper - Bazzill Basics Vintage Market
Die cut - EnMarc
Flowers and "love" embellishment - Prima 

I know you will Fly!
Paper - Heidi Swapp's No Limits Collection
Punch - EK Success and Martha Stewart
Tim Holts Distress tool
Buttons from my stash
Tiny alphas - Authentique

The sponsor for this challenge is Le Shabby Cafe, and they will give one lucky winner a wonderful gift pack full of scrappy goodness.

I want to thank Evgenia and Svetlana for having me as a GD on the blog . . . it really is a wonderful honor!

Happy Scrappin'!!



1 comment:

  1. Roulien your LOs are so different but both are very beautiful! thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa, it was a great pleasure to have you visiting us! ♥

    ReplyDelete