Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TPV and ScrapFit challenge

I quickly wanted to share with you this layout I've created for a challenge at The Paper Variety.  They had this gorgeous sketch and I wanted to play along!  TPV is teaming up with ScrapFit for this challenge . . . just include a numbered list, and you can enter your layout at both challenge blogs.

Here is the TPV sketch to work with . . .



And my take on this sketch . . .


Paper, buttons & flowers - Bazzill Basics Wayfarer Collection
Stamps - KaiserCraft, Kelly Panachi & Studio Calico
Twine - MME

Thanks for stopping by . . . Happy Tuesday!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Roulien, that is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch, just gorgeous. Congrats on making the Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this!! its very special!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete