Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sketch #2 @ Scrap Africa

There's a new sketch up at Scrap Africa and I had time to play with it!  At first I wasn't sure I wanted to do something with the sketch, because it's not really my style, but then an idea popped into my head and I began playing with paper and paint!  In the end I really enjoyed working with the sketch!

Here is the sketch . . .

Sketch #2
And here is my layout for this challenge . . . I flipped the sketch to work better for me!

Hold onto YOUR dreams!
Paper - Authentique's Journey collection
Punch - EK Success 1" circle punch
Title - Enmarc Craft
Paint - Jenny Bowlin (fountain pen)
From my stash - Glitter, brads

I took these fun and cute pictures of Ruan when he discovered his sisters hat . . . and he just loves wearing it! I kinda like this look for him!!

You have time until 8 March to enter this sketch challenge at Scrap Africa.  The sponsor this month is FabScraps, and I sure do love there gorgeous goodies!!

Happy scrappin'!

9 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! Love your version..very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Roulien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch and your colour combination is amazing. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning..great pics and great colour choices :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply perfect! so cute! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roulien, your LO is stunning! thank you very much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this layout - matting the photographs in black makes them really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome layout! I love how you flipped it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete