Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrap Africa #3

There's a new sketch up at Scrap Africa and I had time yesterday to play with it!  And it was so much F-U-N!!!
Mr FedEx brought me a parcel full of scrappy goodies last week, and among them was this super cute line by Bassill Basics . . .


How cute is this???  So I just had to combine these papers with a photo that Monique sent me of Llewellyn!

Here is the sketch and my layout ...


And here is my layout . . .


Paper - Bazzill Basics DinoMite Collection
Punch - Martha Stewart
Alphas - Authentique & American Crafts
Buttons - my stash
Circles, tags and banner cut with Silhouette Cameo


I simply love this photo of little Llewellyn . . . just look at that smile and eyes!!  I miss him terribly and can't wait to see him again!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Roulien, loving the bright, cheerful colours and the photo is ever so precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really very cute! and happy, too!
    thank you, Roulien for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete