Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's Scrap - Sketch 3-7-12

It's Wednesday and time for this weeks sketch @ Let's Scrap!  This weeks sketch really had me baffled . . . I did not know what to make of it, and when I tried creating with it . . . I just hated what was on my table!!  That's when I decided to put it away for a while and play with other sketches . . . worked like a charm . . . I LOVE what I created with the sketch!

Here is this weeks sketch and my layout . . .

Sketch 3-7-12

Snapshots of Love
Paper - FabScraps
Corrugated pieces - Jillibean Soup 
Rolled flowers cut with My Favorite Things die
Rub off - KaiserKraft
Alphas - Jillibean Soup, Pink Paisleys

These are more of the beautiful photos from baby Llewellyns photoshoot with Mommy Monique.  I just love these photos . . . isn't he just the most precious little thing?!?

I'm also entering this layout for Challenge #2 @ Scrap Africa.  The challenge is to use any of the beautiful FabScraps products.  While I was in South Africa, I bought quite a few of them!  I especially love their paper and chipboard pieces.  Be sure to check out there goodies HERE!!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. So lovely photos! and you framed them beautifully!
    Thank you for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so precious and sweet and you've displayed them beautifully..love those gorgeous little rolled flowers :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very sweet, Roulien!
    thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete