Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let's Scrap - Sketch 3-14-12

Can you believe it's Wednesday already???  It feels like this week is just flying by!!  Wednesday means a new sketch over at Let's Scrap.  And this week's sketch is super FANTASTIC!!!  From the moment I say it I knew I wanted to create with it!  The layout came together very quickly and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

Here is Cheri's fab sketch . . .

Sketch 3-14-12
And what I created with the sketch . . .


Paper - Simple Stories Awesome Collection
Punch - EK Success
Title - Cut with Silhouette Cameo and SCAL
Stamp - Stamping Bella
Stars cut with Big Shot Express and die from MFT

Some close up's . . .



Be sure to pop over to Let's Scrap and see what the other talented DT ladies did with this sketch!  There are so much inspiration from them for you to enjoy!!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment