Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lasting Memories Challenge Blog

While doing some internet searches recently, I discovered Lasting Memories Challenge blog!  They have some great challenges and sketches to work with!  What I really like about this challenge blog, is that they only except layouts . . . no cards!  Since I'm not a great cardmaker . . . this is right up my alley!


This challenge is all about Celebrations . . . Birthdays, graduation, anniversaries, special milestones . . . the possibilities are endless!!


They also provide a sketch for you to use, but it's optional!!  As long as the layout is about a celebration you can use your own design!!

It's a GREAT sketch so I based my celebration layout on the sketch!!

Here is the sketch from Lasting Memories . . .

Lasting Memories - Challenge #77
And what I came up with . . .

L @ 1 month
Paper - Authentique's Miracle collection for Boys
Banner and die cut - cut with Silhouette
L - Pink Paisleys
From my stash - buttons, eyelets, twine

Here are a few close up's of the layout . . .





Be sure to check Lasting Memories out for great challenges and inspiration!!

Blessings!

11 comments:

  1. Love that little onesie clothesline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great LO! I love authentiques miracle paper line, I have some of the girl papers! Thank you so much for playing along with LM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... this is such a great layout. Your stitching through the eyelets is great. Thanks for the wonderful write up on our blog and challenges! :-) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness... this is beautiful! thanks for joining us at Lasting memories... I hope to see you the next week
    Kimberly - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great layout....I love the patterned papers that you chose! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lasting Memories!!
      Stacia - LMDT

      Delete
  5. So glad you found us. I love your take on the sketch and the photos of your son are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clothes line is so cute and love the eyelet with the stitching. Such cute pictures and you did an awesome job scrapping them. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your LO! I love your colors and your sketch interpretation! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you found us! Isn't this adorable and you're right, it's definitely a celebration for sure!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout and those pictures are amazing...excellent work!! Thank You for joining us over at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is such a precious layout!! I love how you used the sketch, and this is the perfect celebration subject!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Lasting Memories!! :)

    Lasting Memories DTM,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete