Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just for fun!!

I wanted to share with you two layouts I created just for the fun of it!!  Then I discovered Unique Crafters Challenge blog and I decided to enter them for the very first challenge at this brand new challenge blog!  The theme of the challenge is "Anything goes!"  How cool is that . . . as long as there is paper somewhere on your project, and it's not older than 3 months then you can enter it to win a truly fabulous prize!!


LAYOUT REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION!  WILL BE BACK SOON!!
Here is my 1st project:



Paper - Simple Stories Generation Collection
Alphas - Pink Paisley
Wood Circle - Prima
Punch - EK Success
Crackle Paint & Crackle Accent - Tim Holts and Ranger

And the 2nd layout . . .

LIVE LAUGH LOVE MOMENTS
 Paper - Authentique
Chipboard pieces - Enmarc
Paint - Jenni Bowlin
Ranger Glossy Accent
Flowers cut with Big Shot and Tim Holts die



Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! Love the rich colors and the pics are darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts and a fun new challenge blog to check out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely details on these layouts, Roulien! I love the crackle paint title & the crackle Gloosy Accents on the heart was such a great touch! How did you get that great die cut title in your second layout? I'm truly an admirer of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fab. I love the colors. The simple stories papers are some of my favorite. Thanks for playing along with UCC! Don't forget to check back next week to see if your our winner.

    ReplyDelete