Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creative Scrapper #199

Here's another Creative Scrappers sketch and layout that I want to share with you today!  I still have quite a few photos of Llewellyn left that I really want to scrap, and this sketch worked so well to do just that!

Here is the sketch . . .

And my layout . . .


Paper - Echo Park 'This & That Charming' collection
Buttons - stash
Brads - Echo Park
Alphas - Pink Paisley and Echo Park
Punch - EK Success


I'm hoping to do a few more layout in the next day or two . . . see ya soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious layout, Roulien! I love the colors and all the layers. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a proud grandparent. *wink* Enjoy scrapping all those photos! You're doing a great job with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Roulien, I saw it over at Creative Scrappers because I also created a layout based on the same sketch. Yours is absolutely gorgeous! Your little grandson is too cute for words. I have become a new Follower of your blog, I would love for you to do the same over at mine :)

    ReplyDelete