Monday, March 5, 2012

CHALLENGE #14 @ SEM!

I'm so excited to be hosting challenge #14 at Scrapping Everyday Miracles, and it's one that I think you will have fun with!
Here is the challenge I've posted:
While here on vacation in South Africa, I went to a church service with a friend of mine.  They are a small community, and I was asked to describe who I am in one word!  And this is where this month's challenge came from.

THIS IS ME . . . in one word!!

We want you do do a layout all about who you are, but the title of your layout must be the word that you think describe you the most right now!  Just being who you are are a miracle in itself!  Often we look at the things around us and to see God working in our lives but sometimes we just need to sit and think who are we, what are my talents, my personality, my likes my dislikes.  This month it's all about YOU!

SCRAP TWIST:  We want to see the person behind the layout, so please use a photo of yourself and journaling to tell us who you are!  It would be fun if you scraplift yourself as well."

The Creative Team at SEM really created some beautiful and inspiring layout this month.  Head on over to the        BLOG  to see all of the wonderful layouts!!

Here is the layout I created for this challenge.  This really is from my heart!  That's what I love about the SEM challenges . . . they really make your think about who you are and what's important to you!


Paper and chipboard flowers - KaiserKraft
Rolled flowers - My Favorite Things die cut with Big Shot Express
Puches - Martha Steward
Lace - MME
Pearls - KaiserKraft
Alphas - The Girls Paperie

Our sponsor this month is Dot and Whimsy and Shellye is giving away a bundle of crepe paper Fringe.  Thank you Shellye!  Be sure to check all the details on SEM . . . I can't wait to see all of the beautiful entries for this challenge!!

Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your layout! That title has been my blog title since the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the clean feel to this layout. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete