Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bird is the Word - "Discover"

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP . . . PLEASE CLICK HERE!!

I just completed another Bird is the Word challenge!!  This time you have to use the word "Discover" somewhere on your page . . . title or journaling . . . as long as it's visible!

Here is the sketch to go along with the word . . . just remember to use the sketch is not mandatory . . . but I wanted to use the sketch since it's a great one!


And here is my layout and some close-up photos . . .




Paper & Brads - Teresa Collins Everyday Collection
Twine - MME
Clouds cut with Silhouette Cameo
Alphas - Authentique 
My son and I were flying from Johannesburg to Cape Town for a short visit with my sister . . . Just after take off we had some turbulence and then this beautiful sight greeted us!  The white clouds always fascinates me . . . they look so soft . . . I just want to touch them!!

Thanks for stopping by . . . Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh my, I love this! That is a great shot and I love how you have added those cute little clouds. Great take on the sketch and word. Thanks for sharing at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTIC Photo!! The Clouds look Wonderful & GR8 colors!!! THANKS heaps for playing along over @ BITW......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page!!! Thanks for playing with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete