Friday, March 16, 2012

Bird is the Word - "Charm"

This is my entry for this weeks challenge @ Bird is the Word Challenge Blog!  The word that we had to use this weeks is CHARM and here is the sketch that you can use if you want to . . . but it's not required!!


My layout was inspired by a layout I say on Echo Parks Facebook page made by Jolaine Frias.  I loved how she created the circle  and I wanted to do that on my layout . . . you can see Jolaine's layout HERE!

Here is my layout . . .


Paper - Echo Parks This & That Gracious Collection
Lace - Decollection
Twine - Jax classics
Eyelets - Bazzill
Flowers - Prima
Punch - EK success

And some close-up detail:



Thanks for stopping by . . . have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Roulien.. adore the colours and your eyelet detail looks fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the sketch, thanks for sharing at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!! love the eyelet detail...Thanks for playing along at Bird is the Word!

    ReplyDelete