Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This little man is 1 month old today!!!

This little man is 1 month old today!!! He is so sweet, and at the same time oh-so-serious!!!!! 
He's the softest and cuddliest little thing!!! He  truly is a blessing to all of us!!
Little Llewellyn 
Just look at that face . . . so serious and sooooo kissable!!!  I just want to smooch him all day & everyday long!!!!


I've taken about 1,000,000 photos of our little cutie, but sadly hasn't had the time (not to mention the fact that all my goodies are in Saudi Arabie . . . grrrr so frustrating!!!!!) to do any layouts!  I can't wait to get back home and start scrapping up a storm!!!!
I'll be back soon with some scrappy inspiration!!


Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie. Gosh they change, and grow so much in such a short time. Congrats on the award too. I was just nominated last week also, lol. Keep enjoying the family time, and smooch away, I say :)

    ReplyDelete