Monday, February 20, 2012

Sketch Challenge @ SEM

We have a new sketch challenge today at Scrapping Everyday Miracle, and it's an amazing sketch!  In addition with having an amazing sketch to work with, we also got these truly fabulous paper collections from Nikki Sivils to play with!  Let me tell you . . . I was in heaven creating with these beautiful and fun goodies!

First let me show you the amazing sketch!

SEM February Sketch Challenge
I told you it's a wonderful sketch!!!!  And here is what I created using mostly Nikki Sivils "YOUR A HOOT!" collection!!

Adorable Beyond Measure!

I had a blast working and creating with these fun papers!  The owls are just so cute and I wanted to use all of them!!!

Here are a few more projects made with Nikki Sivils "YOUR A HOOT!" and "SCHOOL IS COOL!" collections!

2 Peas In A Pod
This layout of my kiddos still melt my heart!!  On here they were about 2 & 5 years old, but I still love their sweet little faces!!  This layout is made using mostly SCHOOL IS COOL! papers and embellishments!

I wanted to create something fun and then I decided on a little pocket mini album for Llewellyn!  I'm returning to Saudi Arabia in the next few days, and I wanted to create something where I can really express all the little things I love about this beautiful baby!  Here is what the mini looks like!







I really LOVE how this one turned out!!  Each tag in the pocket has handwritten journaling for him!  I just tell him how loved and adored he is to us!

Lastly I've made a card using the cute owls from the "YOUR A HOOT!" collection!



Thank you Nikki for sending us these wonderful goodies to work with!!  I had so much fun creating and playing with them all!!

Happy Scrappin'!!


1 comment:

  1. You really did some fabulous work with the Niki Sivils product Roulien. That mini is especially fabulous.

    ReplyDelete