Saturday, February 11, 2012

My cards and layouts for LEAP!

I wanted to share some of the cards and layouts that I made thus far for Let's Scrap's LEAP Around The World Bloghop!  This is such a fun blog hop to participate in!  There are 50 blogs that you have to shop by with some gorgeous prizes to 50 . . . 50 to be exact!!  You don't have to participate in all 50 to win!  AWESOME!!

Here is my take on some of the sketches!

Leap 1 - Mindi Browns blog

Leap 2 - Elizna Parsons Blog



Leap 3 - Jennifer Russells Blog





Leap 4 - Betty Anne Orrs Blog





Leap 7 - Margaret Kiesers Blog





I want to try and make another few layouts or cards this weekend . . . I just hope to find some time!!
Have a wonderful and fun-filled weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! You always do such beautiful work! I especially love the colors you did for the card from my blog :)

    ReplyDelete