Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch 2-1-12

I know this is a little bit late but I still wanted to share with you this weeks Let's Scrap sketch!  I had a blast creating this layout about Ruan!  Cheri did an amazing job with this sketch and I will be using it many times more!  Here is the wonderful sketch!

Sketch 2-1-12
And here is my take on the sketch . . .

You make life blissful!
I used all Blissful collection paper and embellishments from Authentique Paper!  I'm not a big fan of yellow, but this range is just so beautiful and vibrant!

I wanted to scrap these photos of me and Ruan, because he's at the age where kisses from mom is soooo un-cool!!  He's such a goof and I love to kiss him!  But I will need to learn not to kiss him as if he's only 2 years old.  But he will always be my baby!!

Have you checked this out at Let's Scrap???


Yes the Leap Around The World blog hop has begun . . . and it's AWESOME!!!  You can get all the details HERE!!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment