Monday, February 6, 2012

Challenge 13 @ SEM - It's all about PASSION . . .

Today is the start of the new challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!  Nicole is hosting this one and here is what she has to say!

"Happy Valentine's Day... I know it is bit early but  still want to say it!

Everywhere I go I see hearts hearts and more hearts... Red ones, pink ones, white ones, candy, paper and plastic... just hearts hearts hearts.  Which got me thinking each of us are passionate about something... each of us have things that we just put our heart into!  Col 3:23 says "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord...." Which leads me to this months challenge....


This months challenge is to scrap about something that you are passionate about.... something you are or did work at with all of your heart!  It is okay if you dont want to scrap about yourself... it could be about  anyone that has put all of their heart into doing something!


The scrap twist is to use a heart in or on your project.... "



We have a FABULOUS sponsor for this months prize . . . wait for it . . . drum roll please:

IT'S THE AWESOME NIKKI SIVILS!!!  

Her products are AMAZING!  So fun, bright and easy to create with!!  I know you want a chance to win the wonderful prize!!  You can check out her blog here, and her website is available here!!

The Lord really lay it on my heart what to scrap about for this challenge!!  Every time I look at this layout I get a little bit emotional!  I decided to scrap about the head of our family . . . my wonderful husband, Herman!

He's love for us, amazes me!  It's such an unselfish love . . . always putting us first, taking care of our needs, loving us!  I know this love is because of his love for God!  For me this is more than love . . . it's passion!

Here is my layout:

FAMILY MAN

I used Bo Bunny's Et cetera collection papers and chipboard to create this layout!

Thanks for stopping by and we would love to see what your passionate about!!!

Happpy Scrappin'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment