Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year and a Brand New Baby!!

It's with the greatest pleasure that I introduce our first grandchild, Llewellyn George to all of you!!
FIRST LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE BABY BOY!
Born on January 1 2012 (WHAT A GIFT!!) @5.40, weighing a healthy 7.2 lbs, 20.1 inches!!  He is the sweetest baby ever!!!!  (I know I might be just a teeny tiny bit bias!!!)

SO PRECIOUS
Both Mommy Monique and baby Llewellyn is doing so well!!!
ONE PROUD MAMA!!
I'm going to be MIA for a little while just to enjoy this little bundle of joy and help the new mommy adjust!

Wishing all of you a blessed New Year!

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet, precious baby! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations again Roulien. I hope you are enjoying every minute of that precious little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking of you Roulien, and wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart he is! Congratulations as you start the next phase of your life: being a Grandma! It is a fabulous ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Roulien on being a Grandma! How special! And how sweet is he!

    I just wanted to say that I admire your work and wanted to pass along the Liebster award. Check it out at my blog:
    http://iliketocutandpaste.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award_1361.html

    hugs,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have chosen you to receive the Liebster Blog award. Please visit my blog for the details and to get your blinkie. www.bakscrapsplace.blogspot.com

    Beth

    ReplyDelete