Friday, December 9, 2011

I have a tutorial @ Let's Scrap!!!

There's been a lot of changes made to Let's Scrap  . . . exciting changes!!!  One of them is that every other Friday, one of the Design Team members will post a tutorial in the forum.  If you use the tutorial on a DT challenge project, your name will be added to the draw a seconde time!!  WHOO-OOH!!  Today I'm very honored that I'm the first DT member to do a tutorial!  And I'm feeling the pressure!!  This is such a crazy, busy time of year, and I didn't want to do something that would require loads of time or energy . . . because every one of us are low on both!!!

I've done a tutorial on how to use your corner punches to create circle accents for your layouts and cards.  It's an easy and in-expensive technique that really can add some wonderful elements to your work!

To go to the tutorial just click HERE!!!!


Go and have a look, and join us in Teresa's or Cathy's challenges to win a GREAT prize!!

If you use this technique, please link back to this post with a link to your work, and I'll have a little RAK for one lucky winner!!  I can't wait to see what you do with this!!!!

Have fun creating and have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment