Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First sketch reveal for the new DT @ Let's Scrap

Today is a BIG day for the new Design Team members over at Let's Scrap!  It's the reveal of the first layout they did for Let's Scrap!  Congrats Girl . . . every single layout is stunning!!!

Here is this weeks sketch and my DT layout!!

Let's Scrap sketch 12-7-11

On top of Tablemountain
This was such a great sketch to work with, and I LOVE these vibrant and fun Bo Bunny Ad Lib paper and embellishments!!!

On Friday - December 9 - I will have a tutorial on the Let's Scrap blog!  It's all about using corner punches to create die cut frames for you layouts/cards.

Go check out all the wonderful DT layout on the Let's Scrap main page!!!  Hope to see your work in the gallery soon!!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the 2 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Roulien,I love the papers and embellishments you used and also love the stitching you did.
    I am so glad to have you back on the Design Team over at Let's Scrap. I always love working with you. Can't wait to see your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete