Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Very Random Post!!!

Yes, this one will be VERY Random!!!!!

First off, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you celebrating!!!!


Wishing all of you a wonderful day with loved one's!!!  Our compound is having a Thanksgiving potluck dinner tonight . . . I'm really looking forward to this!!!!

This week the new Let's Scrap  Design Team has been announced . . . AND I MADE IT!!!  This will be my 4th time with the Let's Scrap girl, and I can't wait!!!  These wonderful ladies are so talented and friendly and encouraging!!!  I've made a ton of on-line friends from this site.  If you love double page sketches, then you have to check out Let's Scrap . . . but be warned . . . the site is addictive, people!!!!  Once you get on there, you can't get off!!!

I'm really busy getting everything ready for next week's Inspiration week on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog.  The design team ladies really has put so much work into this blog hop to make it a fun week filled with Chirstmas Inspiration.  We have ideas for decor, cards, presents and much, much more!!!  Lots of prizes from the main blog and the DT ladies personal blog!!

I'm working really hard to bring you 7 days of home decor ideas!!  Fun and easy projects to make your home feel like Christmas without braking the bank!!!  If you have paper and a few tools, then you will be able to make these project!!!  I can't wait to get started!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment