Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My week of Christmas Inspiration - Day 3

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE SCRAPPING EVERYDAY MIRACLES INSPIRATION WEEK DAY 2, PLEASE CLICK HERE!!


Hey Gals, and welcome to another day of home decor projects here on my blog!!  Today I have such a cute project to share with you!!   Once again, I found this cutie on Pinterest . . . what would we do without Pinterest!!!!!

I made some 3D snowflakes with words on them that reminds me what Christmas is all about!  The snowflakes look real easy to make . . . and they is . . . but they take a little time, and if you use your Exacto knife to cut them, they are very hard on your hand!!  Here is my version of the snowflakes!!


To take pictures of them for my blog I've hung them on my living room wall, but I don't think the white wall is doing them justice!  I've moved them to the living room window, but once again the light is terrible to take decent pictures.  Here are a few close-up pictures of them.




I did not take picture of them as I was making them, but you can go to Jessica's wonderful blog for a GREAT TUTORIAL on how to make them!!  Thank you Jessica for the inspiration!!!!

Have you stopped by the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog today for some more Christmas Inspirational projects??  Please do, and leave the girls some love, you can win some awesome prizes!!!

Have a great day . . . and see you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. What great papers you used - it adds so much to these snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete