Monday, November 7, 2011

Challenge 10 @ SEM

Today we start a new challenge @ Scrapping Everyday Miracles!  Lisa is hosting the challenge and here is what she challenge you to create!!
"CHALLENGE #10: Nothing speaks of God's miracles and blessing more than nature. God created a world full of wonders and they are all around us. In the Bible Jesus says that if the people stop singing God's praises even the rocks will cry out… Luke 19:40 (NIV) "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." Your challenge is to find His miracles in the natural world and what they mean to you. It could be through a beautiful landscape or the amazing intricacy of a flower. Open your eyes and camera to the created world around us. You may be surprised at what you find!

Scrap Twist – Re-purpose something to use as part of your layout. It could be a piece of vintage ephemera or an ad from your junk-mail. Or parts of packaging  or other "non-scrapbooking" supplies. Get creative!


Please create a layout or project that deals with nature and uses the scrapping twist of re-purposed stuff. Link your project here by November 25th for a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Design by Diana or a guest DT spot!"



I've used a picture from our recent trip to South Africa!  We were at a look out point towards the Blyderivier Canyon.  And the scenery truly t-o-o-k-m-y-b-r-e-a-t-h-a-w-a-y!!!  It's so beautiful from up there and made me feel like I'm on the edge of the world.  And it reminded me how Great is our God!  He created it all.  I can't even get my mind around it . .  and He MADE it!!  Made me feel small and humble!!
Here is my layout for challenge #10:


We would love for you to play along with us!!  We have a $10 GC up for grabs from Design by Diane and a Guest Design spot for January!  Come play with us!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Roulien, just popping over from SEM to say how incredible that photo you used it, simply breathtaking. I am so glad I had the opportunity to play along with you all this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo Roulien and I love how the color scheme you chose really complements it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome picture!!! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it (in my part of the world). Thanks for sharing with us - love the colors you used - works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roulien, your layout is amazing - how amazing to visit such a majestic part of the world :) It's been wonderful to join you at SEM this month xx

    ReplyDelete