Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Scrap challenge 114

I was so excited to read Jeaunes's challenge over at Let's Scrap, because it's a new technique that I've seen around and wanted to try.  The challenge gave me chance to do so.  Jeaunes's challenge was to use masking and stamping on a layout.  She also has a nice little tutorial on to show you how to do it!

Here is what I came up with!


Paper, Alpha's and charm - Girl's Paperie
Tissue paper flower and leaf - Precious Paper

For the masking I used 3 butterflies cut-out which I made with my Cricut, I then used Tattered Angels Pretty Pink mist and a stamp from Hot off the Press and black StazOn ink for the stamping.  It's such a pity that you can only see a little bit of the 1 buttlefly peeking out!

Here is a closer look at some of the details!


I used a "rolled flower" die from My Favorite Things to create these little cute flowers ---->  I just love how they look!!


This was a fun challenge and a technique I'll definetly use again!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment