Friday, October 21, 2011

Color Challenge @ Authentique Paper

So you know I'm a big fan of Authentique Paper . . . I always rave about the quality of their paper.  I'm not a huge fan of color challenges but I wanted to play with Authentique Paper!

Here is the color combination that you have to use for this challenge.


And here is what I've come up with!

LOVED!
Authentique products used:
 "Curiosity" Paper from the Wonder Collection
Foundation Paper from the Journey Collection
Petite type circles from the Wonder Collection
Diction from the Wonder Collection
I couldn't be more happy with the way this layout turned out!!  It's a bit different from my usual style but I LOVE it!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! I love all the touches especially the floral trim. Thanks for joining our challenge.

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on this! Your page is gorgeous and I love your flower...did you make that? It is wonderful!

    Fabulous design, so glad you entered the Color Challenge on Authentique Paper's blog!

    ~Jeannie
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page layout! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete