Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bad blogger . . . but creative!!

Yes, I confess . . . I'm a bad blogger!!  When I started this little blog of mine, I never realized how much WORK it would be to keep it updated!  This time I really have no excuse . . . I have just been busy creating!!  I'm doing at least 2 layouts a day which for me is A LOT!!!  Not that I'm happy with all of them, but I'm thinking that if I just continue to scrap my mojo will eventually return . . . let's hope!!

Here is a little bit of what I've been doing!

Got Sketch Express 2 layouts ~

Sketch #3

HIS STORY


Sketch #4

ICONS 
Sketch #5

YOU & ME
Sketch #6

DREAMER
Sketch #7

LANSIPAT

Sketch #8

V & A WATERFRONT
We've completed the Got Sketch Express 2 class and I had loads of fun with Valerie's sketches!!  I'll keep an eye out for her next class!!

I've also completed a few Let's Scrap sketches . . . It feels like ages since I've done those!

I loved working with this sketch . . . and I LOVE these Bo Bunny papers!  This layout is based on sketch 10/12/11.

FOREVER FAMILY

This layout is based on sketch 7-27-11.

PARADISE

FIRST CHRISTMAS
And this cute is based on sketch 2-10-10.  This one is one of my favorites!!  I love how this one turned out!  Isn't these Authentique Wonder papers just gorgeous???

I have a few more to show you . . . but to prevent you from falling asleep, I'll post the rest in a day or two!!

Happy scrappin'




No comments:

Post a Comment